Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Bath Fun Time Bath Toy Organizer

Being the parent of a two year old means toys are everywhere, including my bath/shower. I needed an easy way to store his toys that didnt take up a ton of space in our bathroom. I was given the opportunity to try the Bath Fun Time Bath Toy Organizer. This organizer feels durable, and has plenty of space for his bath blocks, squirters, and ducks. I like that it neatly holds his toys and keeps me from stepping on them while showering. However, I am not very impressed with the suction cups. I had a very hard time getting them to suction to our shower, and every few days they fall so I have to go through the struggle all over again. With better suction cups this product would be perfect!

I received this bath time organizer complimentary in exchange for my honest review. I am committed to providing accurate reviews based on my real experience with the product. #bathtoyorganizer