Thursday, February 4, 2016

Love is in the Air!

The Way Out West candles sold by Ocotillo Southwest are now my all time favorite! They smell HEAVENLY! I ordered the Raspberry White Chocolate & Romantic Rose set and would absolutely order them again! First impressions for this company are outstanding. Presented in a beautiful floral box these candles are adorned with adorable heart shaped charms, and a heart tipped wick dipper is included for your convenience. A problem that I've encountered with other candle brands is that you can only smell them when first lit, or are standing nearby. The scent from the Way Out West Collection Candles by Ocotillo Southwest radiate through the room without being overpowering.

I would highly recommend these candles as a lovely gift set or for your own home. Not only am I confident that you will love these candles Ocotillo Soutwest is too. If you don't love them as much as I do the company offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee.

I received these candles at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest review. #OcotilloSWCandles